“… Hello, this is Henry Curie. I’m a great lover of music; I go craze in listening to music!!! I usually use Windows media player to play the music. While selecting the multiple files from the playlist some music files got deleted. All those music tracks are my all-time favorite. I’m worried!!! How to undelete Windows media player files? Please someone help me!!!”
Windows media player is used to play music, video files and pictures on Windows system. WMP is also used to rip audio files and copy to compact disk. If any files get deleted from media player. You might be losing some precious files. If you fall in any such scenario: Do not lose hope of losing files because you can get back Windows media player files by using third party recovery toolkit. If-so: How to undelete windows media player files?
Windows media player recovery software eventually helps you to recover deleted music from windows media player.
This software has a capability to recover any media files from the media player in few simple mouse clicks. This application also supports to recover the media files, which are permanently deleted by using shift delete command. This software supports to recover media files which are deleted from memory card, XD card, SDHC card. This also helps in recovering the deleted media files from USB drives, external hard drives.
How to undelete windows media player files?
- Download and install the Windows Media Player Recovery software on your Windows system.
- Launch the application after successful installation of the software. Select Recover Photos option from the main screen window.
- Later, choose Recover Deleted photos option from the next screen window.
- In the next screen window select the particular drive from where you wanted to recover the pictures and click on Next option.
- The scanning process to restore deleted files from windows media player will be initiated. After successful completion of scan; the retrieved files can be previewed either in Data Type or in File Type.
- On successful purchase of the software, you can store the recovered files on the desired location.
This software works absolutely fine on various versions of Windows such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc. Make sure- Do not click on Delete option while transferring media files from one device to other. Sometimes Attack of Virus/Malware may cause the deletion of files from the Windows media player. This recovery software easily recovers the files which are deleted by deadly virus and always be aware of virus: Its best to have Finest anti-virus application on your system which protects them from infection. Wiping out the files from Windows Recycle bin will also results in deletion of media files. Sometimes Operating system crash, program crash will also leads to deletion of media files permanently.
Any media files that are deleted from Windows media player due to any reason can be easily recovered by using Windows Media Recovery Software.