When it comes to video file format, MOV stands out in the list. MOV files are so popular in the digital world and is being launched by Apple Inc. It works both with Mac and Windows OS. MOV is the file format used by Quick Time Player which needs no introduction. MOV video files are now extensively used in digital cameras where it is stored inside the memory card.
It’s heartening for any user who loses the entire video collection of lovely journey due to corruption or truncation of MOV. Most of the users are not that much aware of the technical side of it. There by stays wonder stuck without doing anything to get it back. People who have little knowledge about it will try their level best to get it sorted by doing an exclusive search on the internet. But usually they won’t end up in high, rather results in wasting time. Here is where this article comes to your help, to all Mac users if you have any issue with accessing the MOV files, have a look at this three ideal steps to repair MOV files on Mac PC.
Being a Mac user, I have encountered these kind of situations several times. And I have also learnt repairing MOV files is not a tedious task. And I thought of sharing my experience with you, to use these steps you don’t need much technical brilliance. I have executed these steps by making use of Repair MOV Mac utility. MOV files may get corrupted due to several reasons, our primary concern is repairing the MOV file in any case. But having an idea of the possibilities will be of help at the time of action.
Possibilities of MOV file corruption making it inaccessible:
- The most common issue is virus infiltration on MOV file, this happens when your PC is not protected with an updated antivirus. Mounting the SD card containing MOV file into an unknown PC may also attach virus definition into your file.
- The MOV file may become inaccessible due to operating system corruption.
- If the downloaded MOV file is incomplete due to any interruption then it will turn inaccessible, this may happen if your internet speed is too low.
- While transferring the MOV file from SD card to PC cases like shutdown of the system will make the file copied inaccessible.
- Abruptly removing the SD card from the digital camera during the writing process of video or from card reader when the file is working.
- Improper way of handling the device like switching off the camera when in operation.
- Using unreliable recovery tools to recover your lost MOV file may make it inaccessible.
Repair MOV File- Ideal steps to repair MOV files on Mac:
Repair MOV file is an efficient and reliable tool which helps to fix truncated, corrupted or damaged MOV files on Mac PC. It has the ability to repair high definition video files created by using professional cameras and camcorders. The steps involved to repair MOV files on Mac OS X is fairly easy, the entire process takes very less time. Without doubt it is the best MOV file repair tool for mac in the market. You can get the entire knowledge about the product and download this utility by going to its website repair-mov-mac.com.
What makes the Repair MOV File an ideal tool?
- It uses unique technique for quick repairing of the truncated, damaged or corrupted MOV files.
- The highly efficient and excellent interface of Repair MOV Mac provides the user with faster accessing capability.
- Repair MOV File utility helps in extracting the audio and video frames separately from the corrupted video file, after correcting it allows the reattachment of the frames together making it accessible thereafter.
- It has the ability of repairing MOV on Mac created using various devices like mobile phones, cameras HD cameras, CCTV cameras, etc.
- Previewing the repaired MOV file before saving it helps the user to verify the MOV file has regained its accessibility or not.
- Demo version is available over the internet for free use, which allows the user with an option for testing its efficiency level.
The three simple steps involved with Repair MOV Mac:
- Install the Repair MOV Mac into your PC and then mount your camera or external media like SD card, to the computer. Then launch the application browse for the MOV file that is inaccessible, click on repair.
- The next window will prompt you to give the destination where you want to save the file, give the preferred location to save the repaired MOV file.
- Repair process will be done and a window will display showing the repair is done successfully. Access the MOV file from the destination folder and verify it.