MOV files are the most common video file formats with .mov file extension, in which video files are compressed with the help of audio and video streams. It was developed by Apple Inc Corporation for the Apple Quick Time Player, but later it was supported for Windows Operating System as well. This video file formats provide high quality video and audio input and it makes use of large disk space when compared to other video file formats. This video format is having multimedia container to store audio, video, subtitles, text, special effects etc. Despite having many features users may face corruption of these MOV files due to various factors. Most of the people across the world will worry how to fix corrupt MOV files? Well, do not worry about corrupted MOV file unless MOV Repair Tool is there.
MOV repair software is the most reliable program that can be used to repair corrupt MOV/ MP4 videos which gets corrupted due to various reasons. This tool is designed in such a way it can be used by both technical and non technical people so as to fix corrupted / damaged MOV videos. This repair toolkit facilitates with Preview option that helps you out to view the repaired MOV files. It works on read only mechanism and fixes your MOV videos without damaging the original contents. The software is 100% malware / spyware free, we use antivirus software to scan our files before bundling into a complete package. This repair utility performs the process of fixing corrupted MOV video files on both Windows and Mac machine
Situations where MOV video file may get corrupt –
MOV File Header Corruption – Header file is a place on the top of MOV file and it holds the information that makes the MOV file run. If there is any problem to header, then it will lead to inaccessibility of MOV file.
Improper File Transfer – While Transferring MOV files between camcorder and PC, if there are any interruptions like sudden system shutdown, power surge, abrupt removal of memory card from system, etc. then it can damage the MOV files.
Memory Card Corruption – Ejecting memory card from system while transferring video can cause memory card corruption, which may damage the MOV file making them unplayable.
Improper Conversion – When you are trying to convert MOV files into other formats to play video in Media Player, if any sort of error occurs, then it might result in corruption of MOV files.
Other Scenarios – Some of the other scenarios which cause the corruption of MOV files are external threats, codec issues, abrupt system shutdown, sudden power loss, using third party tool to compress MOV files, playing in incompatible media player, file system corruption, Os re-installation etc.
Whatever may be the cause for corruption of MOV videos, one can easily repair corrupt or damaged MOV video files by making use of this MOV file fixer. It is recommended by many industry experts and is accepted by wide range of customers.
Features of Fix MOV Utility –
- The software can be used for repairing corrupt MOV files that are not playable on QuickTime and other media players.
- MOV file repair tool not only repairs corrupt MOV file, but it also fix MP4 video files.
- Using this software, one can easily mend corrupted MOV video files which are large in size.
- It proves to be the best corrupt mov file repair tool as the software fixes corrupt, damaged and broken MOV videos and separates out both audio & video data streams and later adjoins them to form a relevant playable video file.
- This tool is used to fix MOV video files which are created by mobile phones, iPhones, Camcoders, hand held cameras, HD cameras etc.
- 24 / 7 technical support team is there to assist you if you find any difficulty while utilizing this repair program.
Supported Codecs –
The file codecs which are supported by MOV Repair utility
Video – avc1, mjpeg, mp4v
Audio – RAW, mp4a, sowt
System Requirements –
Operating System – Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows server 2003 and Windows Server 2008.
RAM – 1GB minimum.
Free Space – 50 MB free space for installation.
System Type – 32 bit and 64 bit OS.
Simple steps to repair corrupted MOV file –
- Download and install the trial version of MOV repair Software.
- Select a corrupted MOV file to fix and also add healthy MOV file as a reference.
- Once “Repair” option is clicked, our software will scan and mend corrupt MOV file.
- Use “Preview” option to view the repaired MOV file.
- Purchase the licensed version of our software to save the fixed MOV videos.
Tips and Tricks –
- Use an effective antivirus tool to protect your system from harmful viruses.
- Do not use third party software to change MOV file format in your system.
- Maintain regular backup of important MOV and MP4 files in external storage devices.